For our patients’ convenience, we are pleased to offer a pharmacy at
our Eisenhower Drive Campus in Savannah. Enjoy the
benefit of having your prescriptions filled on-site before your leave
your doctor’s appointment. Our pharmacy offers
competitive pricing and accepts most insurance drug plans.
1326 Eisenhower Drive, Savannah
Information about our Pharmacy
- We accept prescriptions from any SouthCoast Medical Group patient.
- Prescriptions and Prescription Refills
can be mailed to your home FREE of charge (no extra cost to you,
your insurance company, or your prescription drug plan).
- Refills can be obtained from the SouthCoast Pharmacy.
- You can obtain a 90 day medication supply at the SouthCoast Pharmacy, as long as your physician authorizes us to do so.
- Prescriptions currently at other pharmacies can be transferred to the SouthCoast Pharmacy.
- We can transfer your prescriptions to a pharmacy in another location if the state law allows it.
- We accept most of the major prescription benefit plans including Medicare Part D payers.
- A licensed pharmacist is on duty during pharmacy hours of operation.