Allergy and Immunology
For patients over 12 years of age, SouthCoast Medical Group offers innovative and up-to-date care for the treatment of asthma and allergic diseases. Our highly skilled physicians use the most recent advances in care and open communication to educate patients about allergies, asthma and immune disorders to help ensure active, healthy lives.
Services for patients over 12 years of age:
- In-depth evaluations for pulmonary and upper respiratory complaints, skin allergies and autoimmune disorders.
- Skin testing for suspected allergies.
- Allergy shots (immunotherapy) to treat certain allergic diseases.
- Evaluation of recurrent infections.
- Testing for allergic reactions to foods, drugs, stinging insects, latex and work-related allergens.
1326 Eisenhower Drive, Building 2